MAP Recovery Support
MAP Recovery Support is the nation’s leading provider of relapse prevention recovery support for adults, adolescents, and their families who seek to achieve long-term recovery. The multidimensional Recovery Support Program centers on highly-trained Recovery Advocates using clinically-developed software to deliver effective, long-term recovery support. By leveraging a combination of one-on-one support and data driven technologies MAP is changing the way the industry thinks about the post-treatment recovery experience.
Adding the Recovery Support Program to your treatment services:
- Improves your outcomes by supporting both your alumni and their families through the first year of recovery
- Gives you detailed outcome data on your program through standardized monthly Executive Reports
- Provides real-time information about relapsing alumni and facilitates re-admissions into your center
- Enhances your admissions and marketing message by extending your services by 12 months
- Maintains your treatment message